Greater Richmond USTA Tennis Leagues
Rules & Forms
Players Looking for Teams
Register a Team
2017 REGISTRATION DATES:
2017 USTA Adult 18 & Over Weekend League: Jan 15 to Feb 21
2017 USTA Adult 18 & Over Weeknight Men's League: Jan 15 to Feb 28
2017 USTA Adult 40 & Over Weekend League: April 1 through 30
2017 USTA Mixed 40& Over League: April 1 through 30
2017 USTA Adult 55& Over Men's League: April 1 through 30
2017 USTA Combo Doubles Weekend League: April 20 through May 20
2017 USTA Combo Doubles Weekday Women's League: April 20 through May 20
2017 USTA Combo Mixed Doubles League: July 1 through 31
All teams must have a minimum number of players registered in TennisLink by the deadlines listed in the League Fact Sheets and on the List of Registered Teams
Instructions are below. Please register early to allow plenty of time for your players to register in TennisLink.
1. Please be sure to read the League Fact Sheet before registering your team. The League Fact Sheets contain important dates, season format and other important information that will help captains or anyone interested in the league. http://www.richmondtennisleagues.com/page.aspx?sid=4&mid=8&pid=11&oid=10
2. Complete the online form below and hit the “Submit” button. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided in the registration form.
3. Your TennisLink team number can be found on the "List of Registered Teams" on the appropriate league page. The list is updated every 1 – 3 days. If you do not see a team number within 3 days of registering, please complete another form.
4. Once you have checked the List of Registered Teams and found your assigned TennisLink team number, go to TennisLink and register yourself as the team captain. (Tennislink.usta.com)
5. After you have registered as team captain, immediately distribute the TennisLink team number to your players and ask them to register on your roster in TennisLink.
* Team name must contain club or facility name and captain name.
League Coordinator - Patty & Stone Smith