USTA Richmond Leagues
Organizing & Managing USTA Leagues in Richmond since 2004.
Discover USTA Tennis Leagues
USTA League Tennis is the world’s largest recreational tennis league providing organized, structured team matches for all ability levels. Approximately 500,000 players compete nationwide. USTA Leagues are open to women and men 18 years of age and older and feature Sectional and National championships for most leagues and skill levels. Whether you are a beginner or a more advanced player, USTA Leagues have a spot for you. There is no better way to have fun, make friends and compete than USTA League Tennis.
GRTL coordinates and manages USTA tennis leagues for men and women aged 18 and above for the United States Tennis Association (USTA) Mid-Atlantic Section. We have more than 20 years of experience and are committed to promoting USTA leagues and helping new players get involved.
GRTL offers the following USTA leagues:
- Adult 18 & Over Weekend League for Men and Women (April – June)
- Adult 18 & Over Weeknight League for Men (April – June)
- Mixed Doubles 40 & Over Weeknight League (April – July)
- Adult 40 & Over Weekend League for Men and Women (June-July)
- Adult 55 & Over Weeknight League for Men (June – August)
- Combo Doubles Weekend League for Men and Women (July – August)
- Combo Doubles Weekday Women’s League (July – August)
- Combo Mixed Doubles Fall Weekend League (September – November)
Important Dates & Events
Registration for USTA Adult 18 & Over Weeknight Men's League
January 22 - February 28 - Local team registration open for 2022 Richmond USTA Adult 18 & Over Weeknight Men's League
Link to Registration Form